Sunday, March 8, 2015

Amazing Results Replenix Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 5X Reviews


Replenix Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 5X has many positive Reviews from they costumers like Kristin he says :


I have used this brand faithfully for years. It works great. My skin looks less lined smoother and softer. The best part is it stopped my monthly chin breakouts. Start with the lowest percent of retinol and work your way up to the highest. You will love it.
 
It means Replenix Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 5X recommend to use and many costumers use without complaint side effect.  Replenix Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 5X safe for costumers.

Replenix Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 5X Reviews When They Use
 
Ask : Use Replenix Retinol Plus Smooting Serum 5X under makeup ?
Cust 1 : No. The product is for nighttime skin care, not for day useage
Cust 2 : Yes, you can wear under make up, it is completely non-greasy. The cream is slightly yellowish. Cust 3 : no, I only use it at night. It is not good to use a retinol product if you are going to be in the sun.
Cust 4 : I should correct myself (I just read the other person's response). I never have worn this under makeup, but I believe you could wear this under makeup. It is light and smooth and non-greasy. It has a very light texture. If for some reason it doesn't work under makeup, then you could use it at night only. 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment